Free Virtual Events
Like a lot of you, we’re feeling the pain from the wave of festival and conference cancellations. But the opportunity to safely showcase your work and connect with your community in meaningful ways isn’t lost!
Hovercast is an easy to use toolset for interactive live streaming. It lets you curate live chat, design great looking graphics, and output to any live streaming platform including YouTube, Twitch, Facebook and more. The software is typically used by broadcast teams like Bernie Sanders, Reddit, Audi, Wieden + Kennedy and PC Gamer, to name a few. Now, we’d like to open up our platform to the wider creative community because we know that our toolset can help you maximize engagement with your audience during interactive live streams.
Here are some examples of the kinds of events we can adapt for virtual audiences:
- Musicians and bands can hold live concerts or listening parties.
- Filmmakers can premiere their work and hold interactive Q&A discussions.
- Interactive producers and digital organizations can announce and demo their offerings.
- Video podcasters can tap into the crowd on any live platform
or formats we haven’t even dreamed up yet! The Hovercast platform is built to enable creative collaboration between broadcaster and audience. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch about how to get on the air.
* Supplies are limited. We want to help as many folks as we can but are a small team!